How Far-Infrared Therapy Works to Improve the Health
Far infrared therapy uses far infrared heat energy to help the body to cleanse itself of harmful toxins. The energy provided by the far-infrared therapy is able to penetrate deeply through our skin. This heat energy, elevates the body’s SURFACE TEMPERATURE, vibrating the water molecules, forcing the bad toxins, and free radicals out through the sweat and urine while improving blood circulation and metabolic functions.
It elevates the body’s surface temperature, not the internal organs. Otherwise, it would cause body fever.
It is not intended to perform any diagnoses. It is only generic technical information. If you have aches and pains, you should consult your Doctor.
Benefits of Far-Infrared Therapy
How Far-Infrared Therapy Helps Clean and Detoxify Your Body
Increasing the body’s surface temperature, improves body activities, resulting in:
- Stimulating blood circulation and balancing our natural metabolism;
- Collaborating the elimination of toxins and free radicals that cause premature aging;
- Relieve muscle fatigue by reducing lactic acid, due to the increased circulation of oxygen in your body;
- Diminishing joint pains in knees, elbows, hands, and other areas, as well as back pain;
- Accelerating the cell renewal process, due to the anti-inflammatory actions, among other benefits;
- The Influence of the Magnetic Therapy on the Blood Circulation.
The Influence of the Far Infrared Therapy on the Blood Circulation
“Far Infrared therapy (FIR) involves the use of Far Infrared rays to gently heal, soothe, stimulate and detox the physical body, as well as the mind.” by Dr. Edward Group DC
The heat energy provided by the far-infrared causes the vibration of the water molecules, liberating bacteria, free-radicals, and other infections that are protected by the water clusters. The far-infrared heat detoxifies the body by pushing out the toxins and free-radicals through the urine and sweat. This process helps to build up the immune system, boost the metabolism, and fight the premature aging process.